Tuesday 7 January 2014

Mrs Moon prize draw goodies!

I said I would share the details of the goodies I was lucky enough to win in the Mrs Moon prize draw, so here we go! I think I've just got all of it, though I may have missed a few things - there was so much!


There was some skeins of Scrumptious DK, Sweet Georgia and Rowan Art Sock Yarn....


Some skeins of cream coloured lace weight yarn, some Blue Sky Alpaca yarn and metalico yarn.


...10 balls of Jeanette Sloan alapaca silk mix...


...10 balls of Louisa Harding Mila....


and some Royal Petites yarn with a pattern for the Windsor Mitts (I think that was Blue Sky Alpaca yarn too).

Also, a gorgeous set of double pointed needles. Phew, it's going to take me a while to work out what to do with all of this! I'll keep you posted though - I feel so lucky to be starting this year with such a fabulous stash of yarn to work my way through. If you want to get hold of these yarns yourself, check out Mrs Moon!

Follow on Bloglovin

4 comments:

  1. Wow this looks like a whole heaven of yarn yummyness :) Can't wait to see what you're coming up with :) San x

    ReplyDelete
  2. How lucky were you!!!! I too cant' wait to see what you make with all of that yummy yarn!
    I am also lucky to have found your blog again. I lost it when I lost my other blog. Now I have some catching up to do!
    xx Shari...now at thestitchpattern.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really pleased you're really pleased! Some lovely things there... my personal favourite is the rather unassuming Worsted Hand Dyes... have a play with it on a larger needle/hook than it says (I'd use a 7mm or 8mm) it is divine... we have done loads of patterns in it because it it soooo lovely! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous win Jen - congratulations and all the best with sorting out and planning your projects - I'm looking forward to seeing what you come up with! Hugs, Joy x

    ReplyDelete

I love to read all your comments, so if you have a question to ask or just something to say, please leave me a message and I'll reply!