Sunday 30 June 2013

Communication breakdown

Annoyingly my internet connection is temporarily out of action while our service provider "upgrades" our broadband.  Not sure why upgrade should necessitate broadband outage for nearly a week! Seems counterintuitive to me - surely upgrade should result in improved service rather than no service! 

Well anyway,  the lack of connection is the reason for my lack of blogging this week.  I'm posting this from my phone so please excuse typos! 


I had a nice time visiting London's Loop yesterday and bought some skeins of Madeleine Tosh sock yarn.

I'm working on turning some of this into a lovely scarf ready for autumn



Well that's all for now, I'll be back when my internet connection permits!

♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥

2 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry to hear you are having internet trouble Jen - it's a real nuisance when those things happen but hopefully 'normal service will be resumed as soon as possible'!!!
    Love your new yarn and your scarf pattern is knitting up beautifully!
    I am still busy making, and really enjoying, your lovely hexagon pattern, thank you so much!
    Have a great week!
    Joy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Jen, I wish you and your family a Very Happy 4th of JULY holiday.. We certainly do have mixed feeling about your internet at times.. I can certainly understand your frustration... I love you new yarn and it will certainly make a lovely scarf. Hugs Judy

    ReplyDelete

I love to read all your comments, so if you have a question to ask or just something to say, please leave me a message and I'll reply!