Tuesday 17 July 2012

Feet up, time for a cup of tea (and some crafting!)

The 4pm deadline has passed and I now feel it pretty safe to say that I am done and dusted study wise, at least until September. Which means I have 6 glorious weeks in which to do whatever I like. Oh, apart from going to work that is! Actually I am one of those annoying people who likes their job, so I'm quite happy to go to work!

So, now I can mentally put my feet up (apart from work obviously - I promise to still use my brain when I'm there - at least I'll try to!) and have a cup of tea! And, just in time, my latest eBay Tea Cup purchase came in the post yesterday!


I have to say I think this is absolutely the most gorgeous tea cup I have ever seen!



Also I have been making some little rose scented hearts. I try and make heart shaped scenters periodically - somehow I feel I have never got the shape right, as I'm still practising my machine sewing skills (I'm not very good at sewing the sort of gentle curves required - straight lines and corners I can manage).



However, I think I'm getting there with these. Perhaps I'll perfect it in time to make some Christmas presents.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read all your comments, so if you have a question to ask or just something to say, please leave me a message and I'll reply!